“Voices of the earth“
3rd annual Immersion
The Sanctuary Yoga Retreat Center
April 2 – 8, 2023
Stayed tuned for next year’s dates!
The “Voices of the Earth” April Immersion is a Leadership Development Camp for leaders, facilitators and practitioners looking to unlock an even more authentic expression of Self by adding the tools of Ritual, Ceremony, and Sacred Music to their toolbox.
– Grant Ifflander
Are you ready to confront what is holding you back from your fearless and most authentic expression of Self?
I’ve been practicing with Grant for about 3 years now, and I’ve been going through a lot of big transitional life moments… so I felt like this was a really great time for me to take space for myself and set a groundwork moving forward for my practice and be surrounded by a group and community of people who are there to love and support you and help you grow in all the ways possible…
This Immersion is for you IF you want to:
- Experience the Ritual Process and discuss/ study what is truly meant by “Ritual” and “Sacred Space”
- Learn how to generate a “transformational environment” and what transformational space even means.
- Deepen understanding the mechanics of trauma and healing)
- Unlock an even greater & more authentic expression in your voice and leadership
- Learn how to safely & effectively facilitate ceremonial music, ceremonial space, ritual space
- Deepen your relationship to & understanding of Kundalini energy
- Strengthen your relationship to the lineages and teachings which hold these processes (Hatha Yoga, Tantra, Bhakti, mythology, etc.)
- Discover and define for yourself your own “Hero’s Journey” to create a map for where you are, where you want to go, what’s in the way, and what tools you have to help you get there.
What you will experience:
- An environment generated by leaders, for leaders …
- A challenging interpersonal experience meant to bring you into a clearer and cleaner relationship with your “work” so that when you go back out into the world, you walk your path with more integrity …
- A Ritual Process meant to initiate you to greater levels of awareness
- Bringing music, ritual, prayer, mantra to life in your sessions, classes, and events
- Mining the well of the heart for an even more authentic expression and voice
Leave your immersion with KotE as a different person than you came in.
The Sanctuary, Costa Rica
Located in the tropical jungle minutes from the coast of the Nicoya Peninsula, The Sanctuary is a Yoga Retreat built by yogis, for yogis.
The “Voices of the Earth” Immersion with KotE consists of a 6 day/ 7 night program beginning with lunch on Sunday, April 2 at 14:00 until Saturday, April 8 at 10:00 when the program ends.
Organic farm-to-table & gourmet vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served throughout the immersion.
The Immersion days follow this schedule:
06:00 – 07:30 Sadhana
07:30 – 08:00 Contemplation
08:00 – 09:00 Satsang, Workshop & Activity
09:00 – 10:00 Breakfast
10:00 – 12:00 Free Time
12:00 – 14:00 Satsang, Workshop & Activity
14:00 – 15:00 Lunch
15:00 – 17:00 Free Time
17:00 – 19:00 Sadhana, Ritual and/or Ceremony
19:00 – 20:00 Dinner
20:00 – 22:00 Free Time
We asked our students… What has been the best part about these retreats?
“Voices of the Earth” is a carefully crafted, immersive style experience of designed for personal transformation, self-exploration, and Awakening. Immersions with KotE are designed and held in such a way that they provoke powerful growth for the practitioner’s ongoing development. These experiences are a “ritual process” or “Hero’s Journey” meant for people who understand the importance of separating from home for a period of time to focus on their spiritual development. Many who come on these retreats consider them a “pilgrimage”.
Voices of the Earth is a week-long Yoga “retreat” where practitioners are encouraged to explore the mystical dimensions of the Spirit through sound, breath, movement, ceremony and ritual. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced practitioner, the container is set for your inner development to unfold. Expect the right mix of intensity and rest, laughter and sincerity, determination and relaxation. People returning home from these “retreats” report significant increases in clarity, purpose, strength, resolve, direction, and focus.
Application and Pricing Information:
- The program fee covers tuition, accommodation, all activities and food. NOT included: your transportation to and from The Sanctuary Retreat Center, staff gratuities, and any additional miscellaneous expenses
- The program fee is $2400 USD for shared room, or $3200 for private room
- To apply, you must submit your application form through the Booking Page at the bottom of this page.
- A selection process and an interview for new Earth Keepers ensures that the right people attend our immersions. Not all who apply are selected.
- The immersion starts with lunch on Sunday, April 2nd and will end on Saturday, April 8th after breakfast. It is best to arrive a day early to SJO (San Jose Airport, Costa Rica) because a group shuttle is typically arranged for the morning of the 2nd. Departure through SJO can be evening of the 8th or anytime the 9th.
- You are welcome to stay and explore Costa Rica for any amount of time to before and/or after the retreat, however you must make your own arrangements.
- If you are ready to proceed, please review and submit your application form after viewing the Booking Page below.
Grant has been living yoga when he started making sadhana a priority in his daily life in 2014, and has been involved in coaching and leadership since 2009. He created his first yoga school, Bridge the Gap Yoga, in Chandler, AZ back in 2017 after traveling the world and meeting his teacher and mentor Steve Harrison of the Yoga Sanctuary, UK.
Grant began officially mentoring people in 2010 and more seriously in 2012 as part of his job in sales leadership. In 2015 he put everything on the table by quitting a career job in corporate sales and deciding to pursue yoga full-time. Shortly after leaving this stable income he was traveling to Costa Rica to become certified as a yoga teacher, and shortly after that he was in India where he met Steve.
Since the inception of Bridge the Gap Yoga in 2017 and more recently Keepers of the Earth in 2022, Grant has grown his business and brand to reach a wider audience while maintaining an authentic core message and integrity with the teachings of the yogic tradition.
He has led sold-out retreats worldwide in places like Costa Rica, Mexico and the UK, presented in festivals such as Univibe and Resonate Fest in Arizona and Manafest in Costa Rica, facilitated transformational group experiences in all of these places including Germany & Poland, and has built a successful online business while traveling the world doing what he loves.
Grant’s mission, in addition to keeping the traditions alive and preserving Sacred Wisdom, is to empower people to step into leading from the heart and become a true force of Nature in their communities.