An Initiation to the Path of Yoga
Organized and led by founder and lead trainer Grant Ifflander, the Keepers of the Earth Teacher Training Course, or the KotE 200 Hour YTT, is a Yoga Alliance certified, one-of-a-kind journey and deep dive into the essence of spirituality – transformation. We know that to become truly embodied leaders and spiritual teachers in this line of work – Yoga – our work must be done at the deepest of levels. Thus, the KotE YTT was birthed… out of a need to help devoted practitioners forge themselves anew in the fires of legitimate practice (sadhana) and become respected leaders in their field and community.
We are interested in change – from the microscopic biological, physiological levels of the individual, all the way up to the macroscopic levels of the community and cosmos.
Over the 3 weeks of the KotE YTT, experience daily asana, pranayama, kriya, mantra, traditional rituals and meditation practices all designed to do one thing – create real and lasting shifts within your being.
Together we will live and breathe what the tradition and spiritual science of Yoga is all about as we dive into the practice and lifestyle of a yogi in an immersive style learning environment.
Our intensive framework is most supportive to people who are ready to truly take on these teachings. The entire training is meant to do one thing: help you awaken to your true potential, so that you can become a Keeper of the Earth.
Join us for our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program in the pristine jungles & moutains of Costa Rica.
Forge life-long bonds. Self-initiate. Transform. Grow.
Become a Force of Nature….
SPRING 2023 (SOLD OUT!)
- 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training: January 15–February 5, 2023
- Tuition: $4650 double occupancy shared room/ $5300 private room
- Application Deadline: October 15, 2022
- Full Payment Deadline: January 1, 2023
- LOCATION: HOME Farm in Diamante Valley, Costa Rica
SPRING 2024 (Open)
- 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training: February 11–March 6, 2024
- Tuition: EARLY BIRD $4750 eco-lodging, $5250 house || FULL PRICE $5100//$5550
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2023 <<< EARLY BIRD pricing ends
- Full Payment Deadline: January 1, 2024
- LOCATION: Extremely private and secluded hermitage high in Costa Rican mountains, details released upon inquiry
See the following links for more information:
Or you can simply …