Application, Registration & Tuition For KotE 200 hr YTT
“Learn to trust the journey even when you do not understand it.”
Please Review before Applying
Our application process follows a few steps to ensure that the right people find our training. If you decide to apply to become a Keeper of the Earth and Yoga Teacher, we want it to be the right decision for you and everyone. Therefore, please review:
- The KotE 200 Hour Teacher Training Course (KotE 200 HR YTT), certified by Yoga Alliance, is held in intimate locations with small groups each year in Costa Rica. This is a three week intensive training process; it is not an “easy” process and will require your self-effort, your determination, and your personal will. Please review all materials for the upcoming program dates, location and more information.
- Please have your application submitted by the designated deadline of June 1st. Otherwise a $249 late processing fee may be incurred.
- Reviewal of applications, interviews and acceptance letters will be completed out by June 15, 2023.
- Once accepted, a $1000 non-refundable deposit is due by July 1st, 2023 (this deposit is allocated to tuition)
- Full payment deadline is August 15, 2023
- The course fee is $4,650 USD for a shared room (EARLY BIRD) || $5000 FULL PRICE
Before applying for the KotE YTT, please carefully read:
What happens after I apply?
- Once we receive your application, we will send you an e-mail confirmation within approximately one week.
- Our intention is to make sure this program is the right fit for the right people; thus, there is an interview process. The interview process includes a 30-60 minute phone call with Grant.
- We have a limited number of spots available each year – if you are not admitted in the first selection, then you will be added automatically to the waitlist for next year’s program.
- After the application deadline of June 1st, 2023, we will review the applications and send out acceptance letters. All acceptance letters and interviews will be completed no later than June 15th so that you can make the necessary travel and work arrangements (just under three months before the start of the program).
- Rare exceptions may apply to those who are interested in the YTT program but have submitted their interest beyond the application deadline . However, the selection process is more difficult as the training start date approaches. Additionally, after the acceptance deadline there is a late processing fee of $249.
If you have any questions, please contact KotEYogaSchool@gmail.com